A fusion of traditional Kyoto crafts with modern style
Kyoto Kamanza Hotel, located in old Kyoto and ensconced by Nijo Castle and the former Imperial Palace, is conveniently located near Kyoto Station, the city downtown, and numerous scenic destinations. The guest rooms blend traditional craft with a modern Japanese sensibility, allowing you to further relax and enjoy Kyoto. All of our staff are here to greet you with a smile and provide you with a comfortable stay.
Bringing a moment of restful tranquility through a blend of tradition and modernism
This hotel is operated by a specialty manufacturer of lacquerware furniture. The rare furniture, made by imparting lacquer motifs on precious woods, creates a luxurious and inviting atmosphere.
702 Kamimatsuya-cho, Kamanza-dori Nijo-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto
Reaching us by train
- Karasuma Oike Station
- From Karasuma Oike Station: Karasuma or Tozai Lines on the municipal subway; 9 minutes from station
- Marutamachi Station
- Marutamachi Station: 9 minutes on foot from Marutamachi Station on the subway Karasuma Line
Reaching us by car
- Kyoto Line on Route 8 of Hanshin Expressway, Kamitoba: 18 minutes
- Kyoto-Higashi Interchange on Meishin Expressway: 22 minutes
- Kyoto-Minami Interchange on Meishin Expressway: 20 minutes
*We do not offer a parking lot on premises. If traveling by car, please use a neighboring parking lot.
Reaching us from the airport
Please contact us by telephone or the contact form. Bookings can be made online.