- Obtaining of personal information
- The hotel obtains customer personal information using fair and appropriate methods.
- Use of personal information
The hotel uses personal information obtained from customers only within the scope necessary for the purposes below.
- Bookings for hotel accommodation and restaurant facilities and related services
- To engage in marketing activities for the hotel (client behavior analysis, development of new service offerings, surveys and analysis on potential improvements)
- To mail, e-mail, fax, or provide sales information by telephone information on the hotel, dining, products, and other services
- To respond to customer inquiries and requests
- To train hotel personnel in order to improve the quality of customer handling and services
- Types of personal information obtained
The hotel may, in addition to receiving it directly from customers, receive from travel agencies or other firms it is entered into contract with the below customer personal information required for the purposes of use stated above.
- Customers booking accommodation and restaurant facilities- Customers using accommodation and restaurant facilities
Name, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, place of work or organizational affiliation, address, etc.
Sex, name, date of birth, address, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, credit card details, passport number, nationality, place of work or organizational affiliation, address, time of arrival and departure at/from hotel, flight name, smoking preference, age of accompanying minors, other information needed to comply with customer requests
- Management of personal information
- In order to maintain customer personal information in its most accurate and current state and protect it from unauthorized access, loss, damage, alteration, leakage, et cetera and achieve the purpose of use defined above, the hotel maintains and manages a full security system and employs measures to train personnel in its thorough use and compliance and maintain safety. We manage personal information in the strictest fashion. Where outsourcing the handling of customer personal information to third parties, we select operators able to install appropriate safety measures and employ appropriate auditing of these third parties.
- Prohibition of disclosure/provision of personal information to third parties
- The hotel properly manages personal information obtained from customers and shall not disclose or provide it to third parties without the prior consent of the customer in question, except where providing it to third parties with which the hotel has entered into confidentiality agreements and within the scope of the purposes of use stipulated above and as required by law or for the protection of life, health, or property, and where prior consent from the customer would prove difficult.
- Request by customer for disclosure of personal information
- Where a customer contacts the hotel via the contact address below and requests the disclosure of or revision to personal information of that customer that we retain, we will accommodate the request within a reasonable scope and per the requisite procedures.
- Strict compliance with applicable laws and regulations and review of compliance
- In addition to strict compliance with the laws, regulations, and statutes that apply to the personal information we retain, including but not limited to the law of Japan, we will revise the content of this policy as needed and continually aim to improve it.
- Changes to policy
- The hotel reserves the right to change this policy at any time without advance warning to customers. Where changes are made, the latest version of the policy will be published on the hotel’s web site.
〒604-0035 702 Kamimatsuya-cho, Kamanza-dori Nijo-agaru, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto